We are very excited to be opening for studio appointments in July. This decision has been thought about very seriously, we were only ever going to reopen when our customers safety could be ensured, and I’m confident that we can keep everybody safe by implementing the following:
- All customer appointments will take place at Medusa Ink until further notice, mobile appointments are still on hold.
- We are halving the number of appointments available per day to allow our private room and equipment to be thoroughly sanitised inbetween customers.
- We may offer a separate entrance specifically for No Regrets customers if the tattoo studio is busy.
- We will expect customers to arrive to their appointment on time (there will be no waiting area) and wearing a mask. If you do not have a mask you can purchase a disposable one from us.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you have symptoms of COVID19.
- Please to do not bring anyone else to your appointment.
If you have any questions or require further details please drop an email FAO Jenny on the contact page.
See you soon!